I’ve been busy out working with the following programs and leaders. It’s a tremendous honor and extremely motivating to be able to surround yourself with like-minded folks who all share a common passion: the success of Children in our Community. I’ve received extensive feedback from:
- Southern New Hampshire University: Wil Zemp and Steve Thiel
- Granite United Way: Meredith Young and Aimee Kereage
- Manchester Police Athlete League: John Levasseur
- Manchester Proud: Barry Brensinger
- City Year of New Hampshire: Pawn Nitichan
- Granite YMCA: Dave Ports
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers: Tom McGee and Liz Penn
- BRINGIT!: Brendan McCafferty
- Manchester Boys and Girls Club: Diane Fitzpatrick
- YWCA: Jessica Cantin
- Girls, Inc.: Karen Billings
Each Executive passionately explained the respective ‘Why’ of their Program and how they believed Value of Sport can be synergistic with theirs. I am extremely grateful for each of these leaders’ feedback and look forward to making sure 1 + 1 = 3 when we all work together for the kids of Manchester.
More Value of Sport to come.